Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!!!



What a group. D.J., Marley, Maddy, Sione, Sarah, Abby and Katie. Not pictured in the group is Isabella, Hayden and Jarikah. Yeah you try taking that many kids Trick-or-treating!!!! It took two cars and 8 Adults!!! Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Dan stayed home with Bella.



Bella as a punk rock princess stayed at home while we went trick or treating.









Abby as a fairy princess and Katie as a princess in the van ready to go. Katie is casting a magical spell!!







Abby poses with Bella. They are sooo sweet!!!









Sarah and D.J. along with Katie and Abby. D.J. had this gross bleeding mask but I think his real face is even scarier!! Just kidding D.J.





Aunt Brianna as an angel and Hayden as the devil.


My three beautiful princesses. Along with the help of a couple of my nurses and my mom, I made all three skirts and Bella's headband. It was so much fun making their Halloween costumes. I then spent a good hour on Abby's hair and make-up. It was all worth it. They were all three just absolutely precious!!!
So Bella's first Halloween was a success. She didn't get to go out but she still got to greet lots of people at home. This was the first holiday since Easter that we got to spend as a family all together. It was really nice!!! Madison took to trick-or-treating really quick. She just grabbed for the candy!! Abby was scared that people were going to try and steal her when she went to their doors. We also went up to mommy's old work and saw all of the workers and residents. I tell you I really miss working there. It was good to get to see everyone, but I wouldn't change it for the world to get to stay home and be with my babies. Yeah it makes me crazy every now and again but it is worth it!!!
Good Night and Happy Halloween to all!!

5 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Wow, sounds like you had a crazy day. I am glad that you all were able to spend this holiday together. Looks like your girls had a blast. By the way you did an awesome job with the costumes. Thinking and praying for you always, Amy

Angela said...

You are ON THE BALL! I can't believe you already have your pictures up on your blog!!! I guess the bar is set: I have to get mine posted today. Everyone looks AWESOME! You MADE costumes??? Unfortunately, I didn't get the creativity gene from my mom! We enjoyed seeing you guys last night!
Love, Angela

Just Do It Posterchild said...

Thanks for bringing the crew by last night. I can't believe the costumes you made...I am sooooo impressed. Just think, maybe when Bella gets off the vent, she might be able to venture out this time next year....that is my prayer for you!!
Love ya,
Sheri

BeckyRN said...

The girls look beautiful in their costumes...good work!! Glad to hear you guys had a good time! They are the cutest set of princesses I have ever seen.

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

You rock!!! Makes me want to take up sewing...but maybe I will just call you instead:)
Glad to see everyone had a good halloween. My week has been crazy, I didn't even see trick or treaters...little sad about that! I sure miss you all. I love the smile video, it makes me smile. We should chat soon, I go back to Indy tomorrow...I miss Jason:)
Take care, love to all!!!