Proof that miracles happen

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Well, tomorrow we are headed to KC for our appointment. We have cardiology appointment at 1:00 for an echo and then we have special care at 2:30. I think we are going to try and leave early so we can stop by the PICU to see everyone before cardiology.


Please say a prayer for Micah and Jason, they are moving to Indiana. Jason got a job there. I think they left today.


Also here is a picture of the quilt they are raffling off at the Gospel sing on Saturday. You will need to click on this image to be able to see it better. Sorry it did not scan well!! If anyone is interested in chances please e-mail me at megangudde@hotmail.com










Isabella made front page news again. This time she was on the front of the Craig HomeCare Newsletter. I have put this on the bottom of the blog for easier viewing. So wish us luck tomorrow. I am hoping they will let us start trach trials with Bella. This means she will get to be off the vent for certain times of the day. Oh and she has gained another pound. She is up to 17 lbs. I will say it again, miracles happen!!
Love to All!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

We'll be thinking of you and praying for you here. Travel safe!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Good luck with the appt. I am sure you will have nothing but great news. That would be so awesome if you get to do the trach trials. We work with Kaden and are trying to get him off of the vent. He has his days...some days he is off longer than others. I am sure that your little miracle baby has more to prove to everyone. I continue to pray for you all every night. Again, I hope everything goes well tomorrow, and I am sure the PICU nurses will love to see her. It is always so much fun to take them back so the nurses can see how well they are doing. We take Kaden up to the NICU every time we are at CMH. Good night and sweet dreams to you all. Amy

BeckyRN said...

Hey Megan, sounds like she is doing fantastic, you will have to let us know if the ECHO looks any different. Miss you guys, give Bella some kisses for me!

Little Smiths said...

Um- I looked EVERYWHERE for you!