Proof that miracles happen

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Night Out!!

Well just when I thought I was going to just finish going crazy, I finally got a break. I have not been getting any sleep. And when I do have a nurse, I still can't sleep. I realized today that I have not really slept in almost two months. I don't even feel like myself anymore. I am super sensitive about everything and I am just really really really tired!!! I went to bed at 6:00 a.m. this morning. Then I slept off and on today. So this evening, we had a nurse (Aunt Stephanie) so Matt and I went out!!! We went out for dinner. It was really nice just to get out together. So after we ate, we went and shopped for a little bit and of course spent money on the kids. It was fun. We were only gone for a few hours but it was a few hours much needed. So I am going to make this short because I took some Tylenol P.M. I have a night nurse tonight and I am going to hopefully sleep. I can already feel the Tylenol P.M. kicking in. I know it is sad to have to resort to medicine to sleep, but hey whatever works, I am desperate!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you...sleep well and get some rest.....

Unknown said...

grandma says...keep those pesky flies away from madison please lol. too funny, steph told me about that.glad all is well see ya halloween if not before, love mom

Unknown said...

ya know what you get when you goose a ghost?.........a handfull of sheet.;)

Angela said...

Hey Megan! I'm so glad you got a night out! Did you really post this on Thurs.? I checked your blog several times Friday & didn't see it...am I going crazy???
Keep MAKING time for yourself until it becomes natural. If you can't do it for you, tell yourself that your kids deserve a healthy, energetic mommy. (Really, though, YOU deserve to BE healthy & energetic.) I love you & pray for you daily. HANG IN THERE!
Love, Angela

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Good for you guys!!! It's good to have a night for yourselves. I hope you got the sleep you needed last night. Thinking and praying for you all always, Amy

Angela said...

Hi! I was scrolling through the pics on the right of your blog and saw that Bella weighed 5 lbs. 3 oz. That's how much Hannah weighed when she was born!!!
Love you guys!