Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Bella Pics



Sweet Bella Baby Face!!








Bella sitting up with just a little bit of help from daddy. She is getting sooo strong!!!
Bella laying on her side last night. She rolled over right after this pic was taken.
Tummy Time. I know she is sooo cute!!
Punk Rock Baby. Sporting her pink, black and silver. I made her a silver bow to go with the outfit and she has on black leggins with silver hearts.
Here she is off the vent for a few minutes. She does really good off the vent for the few minutes a day we take her off. I am hoping the Dr. lets us start taking her off a couple hours a day. I think she is ready. She is able to get great Tidal Volume (take good deep breaths) when she breaths on her own. She also is able to hold her o2 sats off the vent.
Bella is now pursing her lips together like a baby does when she coos. Then you can hear her make a little bit of noise around her trach. I think she is trying to communicate by sound!! YEAH BELLA!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

What a SWEETIE! I hope she can get off the vent soon, too. I'll bet you can't wait to hear her "talk," which will be easier without the vent. Hang in there!
Love, Angela & family

BeckyRN said...

I love it when you post new pictures!!! She is getting so big, I know I will probably be shocked when I see her! She looks like she is doing absolutely wonderful! Being home agress with her! It is also nice to see some pics of her not hooked up to her vent, and to hear how well she does off of it, I hope they start letting you do a few hours off a day! Give her lots of love from her favorite nurse Becky!

Just Do It Posterchild said...

The "Photo Shoot" turned out excellent. She is such a darling little thing. Keep on Keepin on!!! God is sure working through your lives!!
Love ya,
Sheri

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

That is so awesome. It does sound like she is ready to come of the vent. I hope the doctor agrees with you and lets her come off a hour or two at a time. Well, as always my thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care, Amy

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Oh sweet Bella! I am so glad I have finally gotten onto the computer...I haven't been on in a while and it has been killing me! She looks so great, I love the little punk rocker! And I was so glad to hear you got a night nurse, finally you get the rest you so desperately need and deserve.
Yea, for a little time with Matt. It is so important you guys find time for that!
We miss you guys like crazy!
Love to all!!!