Proof that miracles happen

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Town Festival



















Today we headed out to the Town Festival. It was only a couple of blocks away, so we walked. We walked around the park and Abby and Madison enjoyed the petting zoo. It was nice to just walk around outside for awhile. Afterwards, we came home and Abby and Madison played make-up party. They got all dressed up and I even let them do my make-up!! I am now sporting BLUE eyeshadow. Bella has been so happy lately. She seems to get a little stronger all of the time. She can reposition herself now and during tummy time, she tries to pull her knees up. So it will just be a matter of time before she is sitting up and then crawling. Today at the festival someone came up to me and asked "Do you mind if I touch her? I just want to know what it feels like to touch a miracle." It brought tears to my eyes. She told me about how Bella has changed so many people lives and that Matt and I are so lucky that God chose us to have a baby like Bella. Bella is and will continue to change lives. She is one amazing baby.







Bella sporting her really cute sneakers. They were so cute I just had to take a picture of her little feet in them. I know I'm nuts!!







My three beautiful girls. They are so wonderful. I feel like the luckiest mommy. Madison now thinks that Isabella is her baby. She said she is Bella's mommy!!






Look, she is actually playing with that toy. This is a huge deal for her!!

9 comments:

Angel Gabi's Daddy said...

All the girls are beautiful guys! Looks like a fun day out.

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

So glad I got to talk to you today...I miss you guys so much! The girls are darling...dress up is just so much fun, and you're a good mommy sporting the blue eye shadow:)
Bella always has the cutest l;ooks on her face when you take picutres of her, kind of like come on mom, another one;)
Can't wait to see you this Wednesday, I am counting down the hours! Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Love to you all!!!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I just wanted to thank you for the comment today. I enjoy reading the progress Bella makes each day. She is such a gorgeous little miracle. I know that you get told this often, but you are a really great mommy (it can never be said enough). Your two olders daughters look like wonderful big sisters. Bella is such a lucky little girl to have all of you in her life. Take care, you all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Amy

Little Smiths said...

I MISS YOU!!!! Give Bella TONS of kisses for me- oh- it's a BOY!! :) Incase you don't have time to check up on us (which I can't understand why not!). So far everything looks good. shoot me an email- things I want to talk to you about!
hillaryfsmith@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I came over from Gabi's blog, and just wanted you to know that even if you don't know us, you're in our prayers. You have beautiful little girls, all of them, and you are so blessed. We're glad to hear things are going good so far!

The Cain's

Spring said...

Hi Megan.

You girls are adorable. They look so sweet and happy. Please let me know if you need anything during your visits to KC! We're praying!

Spring

Angela said...

Hey guys! We didn't make it to Oswegofest, but it looks like you had a great time. All of the girls are so cute! I truly enjoy reading your blog; it's so uplifting. You are in our prayers.
Love,--the Solomons

Amy Flege said...

I found your blog through gabis blog. your bella is so sweet. glad she is making progress!

Angela said...

Hey--sorry to clog up your "comments," with this, but do you have an e-mail address? If so, could you e-mail it to me? I hope you can delete this comment.
Love you guys!
Angela