Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

2 weeks so far!! YEAH










Pictures of the week.
Abby and Madison spent Saturday afternoon decorating pumpkins for the pumpkin contest at the library. Here is their end results. Abby has a princess pumpkin and Madison has a Dora pumpkin.
Picture of the T-shirts worn at the Poker Run.
Sharon and Ray Shoop loving on Bella. I think she captured their hearts. We love you Ray and Sharon!! And Sharon I think I gained about 10 pounds eating your left over cake!! HA HA
Then there is the poster board that I spent all day making. They asked me to make a poster board of pictures for the Gospel Sing for Bella. I might have went a little overboard. It turned out so well, I am going to get a poster frame for it and put it up in my bedroom.
Well, Shelley I tried to get your picture on here, but for some reason it would not load. So just know that I did try.
Bella is still doing great. It has been two weeks today since we came home. It is SO good to be home!! We are loving just getting to be a family. I know I keep saying that, but you don't realize how much that means until you go through not getting to be together for weeks and months on end.
I think I am working harder now than I ever did when I worked. It is not an easy job being a stay at home mom, but I love it. Well, Matt had a good birthday. He is a little depressed about turning 29, but I think he will get over it!!
Keep the prayers going. I know they are working
As always, Lots of Love
Matt, Megan, Abby, Madison and Isabella.














5 comments:

BeckyRN said...

all of your girls are beautiful! and i miss bella like crazy. i hope i get to see you guys when you are back for your appointment, b/c i need to see her and be able to love on her! until then give her kisses and love for me.

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

She's crafty, that what I like:)
I love the poster, it definitely deserves a frame! So glad you guys are doing so well. You are always in our thoughts and prayers and forever in our hearts! Please check our blog tonight one of our friends daughter was admitted today, leukemia, I am heart broken for them. If you can believe it we are actually planning on going up to the hospital tomorrow...if we can make it inside! I think enough time has passed and I really want to be there for them. Sweet Dreams to all!
hugs,
Micah, Jason, Gracie, Angel Gabi, and Baby

Ray and Sharon Shoop said...

Matt Megan and Girls,
Hi, Hope all is well. We had a wonderful evening with you and your family! Thank you for a Great time! I went to Walmart and bought enough material to make several blankets for boys and girls. Not sure when I'll get them to you. But I'll let you know. We are so proud of you and your family. We pray for you all everyday. You are such a inspiration to everyone! Tell you Dad and Mom "HI".. we miss them.
See you soon... Ray says, to give the girls a HUG from "uncle Ray". :}
God's Blessings,
Love Ray and Sharon

Angel Gabi's Daddy said...

Tell Matt to relax he could be 30 like me and that is really when things start looking bad...hahaha. Nah...their saying 40 is the new 20!

The girls look beautiful and I love the poster. I even noticed the picture of that little angel in her Gabi stuff! ;-)

We are so excited to see you guys again soon and so happy you've been home so long. We talk about you guys every Sunday at church and the church is very happy that you guys have gotten to stay home for so long.

I also was going to see if you had any of those shirts left or what it would cost to get one? Micah and I would love to have a ride for Bella shirt. If you're out then we'll wait til the ride next year!

Love ya guys

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your poster!!! You are so artistic..........and looks like your girls are following in your steps, with their pumpkins!
Love........Aunt Judy