Proof that miracles happen

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Day two. Still going great!!


This is just a couple of days before going home. Isabella is sporting her Royals outfit from nurse Shelia pictured above. Even though she wore the Royals outfit, her daddy knows she is a Cardinals fan at heart. Well we have been home for a full 24 hours. She is doing great. She still has her days and nights mixed up. She looks healthy and happy so I can't complain. We miss everyone in KC so much. It felt like leaving a part of our family. We will be back October the 3rd for her special care clinic appointment. So, you know we will stop by the PICU to say hello to everyone!! Well, this sounds weird but I have to go and cook supper now for my family. Wow, I am so not used to doing that.
Lots of Love!!!

6 comments:

Spring said...

Hi Megan.

Congrats on coming home. I've been checking your blog everyday. Isabella is such a doll and you have such a beautiful family. We're praying!

Spring

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Dinner huh...that's a huge step all being there to eat together...it's the everyday activites like that that we tend to take for granted...I am so happy things are going so well. If you get a chance on your visit on the 3rd, please call and we can meet you. Hugs to you all!!! Sweet dreams Miss Bella:) she'll figure it out soon!

Angel Gabi's Daddy said...

It's so good to see you guys at home and all of the kids around Bella. We couldn't be more happy for you guys and Bella looks really good!

Talk to ya soon....
Love you guys!

Sarah Freund said...

I'm *SO* happy that things are going so well! (Not that I'm surprised, because I knew you'd do great!) Thank you for all the updates and pictures, I'm sure it's tough to keep up with at home. I love you guys and I'll miss you this weekend!

Give lots of kisses to my little girl and tell her I miss her!

Sarah

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Megan,
Let me try this again, I had a little help from Austin the first time.
I am so happy for you all. My first question is do you remember how to cook? Just kidding.
Keep us posted on our little bella, we miss you all.

Love,
Kim