Proof that miracles happen

Friday, September 21, 2007

A very busy day



We started the day with a bath and a pedicure. Here is Bella's cute little toes!!




Here is Madison getting her toe nails done. Believe it or not, she was scared of the cotton ball. Weird!!





Aunt Paula stopped by with Bella's cousin Hayden. Hayden is such as chunk. We had a weigh in to see who was bigger between Bella and Hayden. Well it was a tie.


Hayden and Isabella. I know they are SOOOOO CUTE





"Hey Bella, what are these really cool toys you have attached to you?"

Uncle Tommy and Bella have special bonding time.

Video of Abby reading (well actually she just has the book memorized) Love you Forever. She wanted to read to her sisters tonight before bed. I thought it was so sweet that I had to capture the moment. I thought I would share it with the rest of you also.

This one I think is really funny. It is a video from this evening with my niece Jarikah, nephew D.J. and then Abby and Maddy. They are singing and dancing to the Naked Brothers Song "Banana Smoothie"

So as you can see Bella had a really busy day. Her aunt Stephanie was her nurse. She had lots of visitors today. Grandma Gudde, Aunt Paula, cousins Hayden, Marlee, Jarikah, D.J., Miranda and Taylor and then Uncle Dan. It was a little crazy around here for awhile.

Lots of Love

Megan, Matt, Abby, Madison and Bella

2 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

So how freaking cute are they! I love both videos, but I have to say Abby captured my heart reading to her sisters. I am still waiting to hear from you...it's killing me!
Just want you to know not a day goes by we don't think about you guys. And I am so thankful for your blog, my day is not complete till I get my Bella update:)
Sweet Dreams, love to all!!!
Micah, Jason, Gracie, Angel Gabi, and ???

BeckyRN said...

So your kids are adorable, and that video is so sweet! You will have to save it, so when they are older and think that they hate each other, you can be show it to them! haha. Isabella looks like she has grown so much, tell her I miss her, and give her kisses for me, but I will see you when you come for you appointment, just let me know what time.