Proof that miracles happen

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Bella's day out!!










Bella took a ride in her stroller today. She has a special kind of stroller that a man here at Children's Mercy builds. It has a place for the vent, suction machine, sat monitor and oxygen tank. It is pretty awesome. Then you just plop a car seat on it and take off. We walked down stairs so we could get better reception on the cell phone to call Abby and Madison. They got to say hello to Bella.
After our little trip, Bella and I crawled up on the couch in our room and snuggled. I can't remember the last time I got to snuggle my baby while laying down. I tell you what it was the most awesome feeling. She was loving every minute of it.
I am hoping to get lots more snuggle time in tonight. She seemed to enjoy her trip and nothing eventful happened. YEAH. So Matt and I have made it nearly 12 hours of our 48 hour stay and we have not killed one another yet. HA HA. We are doing okay. I think we will survive!! Bella is just shy of 15 pounds now. She is growing like a little weed. She has gained three pounds in just one month. I don't think everyone will even recognize her when she comes home Wednesday. We actually has little fat rolls on her wrists. And she is starting to get plump little thighs. I can't believe that 6-9 month clothes actually fit her. I never thought we would get out of preemie clothes. So yeah, she is doing great.
Lots of Love
Matt, Meg, Bella, Abby and Madison










4 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Wow, you have a little chunky monkey...she looks fantastic. Although she did look a little confused snugglin with mommy...it been so long she forgot how good it was too!
You'll never believe this...The carseat...same as Gabi's...could these girls have anything else in common?
So glad to hear things are going so well. Gave an update on Miss Bella at church today...they are saying lots of extra prayers for her this week. Keep us posted...we love you guys!
Love from above...
Micah, Jason, Gracie, and Our Precious Angel, Gabi

catherine said...

I was just seeing if i could do this with out your help . My baby pea looks so cute . cannot wait untill we get you guys home . everyone misses you all so much. hope you guys are still geting a long , how meny more hours do you have? miss you and love you both give my baby girl a kiss your mom catherine

catherine said...

IT HAS BEEN A LAZY SUNDAY I AM GLAD YOU GUYS HAVENOT KILLED EACH ORTHER. MY LITTLE PEA LOOKS SO CUTE IN HER SEAT. WE ARE COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS AND CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE HER HERE. ABBY AND MATTIE IS DOING FINE WE JUST MISS YOU LOVE YOU ALL MOM PS GIVE MY BABY GIRL A KISS.

Ray and Sharon Shoop said...

Oh, Megan what a Beautiful site to see you and Bella!!! We pray for you all Daily... Can't wait to see you when you bring Bella home.
Well, keep up your faith and Blessings to you and your family. We check on you daily... (we are your parent's crazy friends)
God's Blessings!!
Ray and Sharon