Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Out for a stroll



It was such a beautiful day, I couldn't resist taking Bella out for a stroll. Her nurse today was none other than her aunt Stephanie. So, Bella along with Abby and Madison, my niece Jarikah, then Stephanie and myself all went for a walk today. She doesn't have her eyes open in the pictures, but I promise she was awake the whole time. We of course had a stop for photos!! Sarah F., did you notice the dress? Thought you would like it. It fits her so good already. Who would have guessed she would have been such a chunk. The scale they sent home with us, she barely fits on it. She is almost too big for her bumbo chair also. I am not joking, she is literally growing like a weed!! And Becky, I promise I will try harder to post everyday. HA HA.
We didn't have a night nurse last night, so Bella slept with me. She did really good. I think she was up most of the night just kicking and playing. She didn't fuss much. She gets a little closer each day to getting her days and nights back around. Well, we don't have a night nurse again tonight, so hopefully she will sleep!!

Lots of Love!!

Jarikah and Isabella after our walk. I think it wore them both out!!

3 comments:

BeckyRN said...

aww, how fun does that look! I'm sure Bella enjoyed herself. I miss you guys so much already, and it bums me out to know that you haven't had a nurse the past 2 nights, when I have had to work because I much rather have drove to Oswego to be Bella night nurse:) Maybe I can talk Stacey in to taking a day road trip with me sometime to come visit you! Hugs and kisses.

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

I am so happy you are able to get out and enjoy such special time with your girls...together! Looks like you may be on to something...home is doing her good. We continue to pray for Bella's health and strength for you and Matt. You guys are doing an incredible job. I will call you this week, I miss you!
love to all...
Micah, Jason, Gracie, and our angel, Gabi...

Kim said...

She looks awsome. Your sister looks a lot like you. I think that it is all the love she is getting at home from her sisters and cousins that is making her grow so much! We miss you all.