Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

We have a goal date!!

As of right now, we are scheduled to come home on September 12. It's a Wednesday. Her home health nurses are coming on Tuesday to get a refresher course on the vent. So I guess we are going home in one week. WOW. I am really scared. I know she is going to do great. It is time for a new season, so I think it is time for a new season in our lives. I would love to just come home with Bella and be able to stay home. She has only been home for 14 days all summer. We are hoping to keep her home a lot longer. She does seem to be getting better everyday. I know that I still have lots and lots of faith. Well, Matt and I are headed back to KC tonight to see her. We came home Monday afternoon to see Abby and Madison. We told Abby today that the next time we come home we should have her baby sister with us. She is very excited. I know the girls miss Bella. They really have not even got a chance to know her. For that matter, most of the people in our families have not had a real big chance to get to know Bella. That is why I am so thankful for our PICU family. Some of her nurses are so close to her. They are just like having extra family around. Well, we need to get on the road.
As always thanks for the prayers. We love you all!!

No comments: