Proof that miracles happen

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No news is good news

Isabella has had a good day. Nothing to exciting. I went shopping with Madison today, so it was the first time I left her since we got home. I love our day nurse, she is great. I thought about eliminating night nursing so I could move Bella back into our room. Well, three nights with no nurse, I am completely exhausted. I think I do need a night nurse. I just feel like I should be able to take care of my children without help. Well, I can't!! So I guess as much as I hate to admit it, I do need the help on our nurses. We have some really good nurses though. Our night nurse also has a child on the vent, so she REALLY understands. Our day nurse is someone I have known forever. She is a great christian woman. Bella is gaining a little too much weight now!! HA HA. She is right at 16 lbs. I think that would be a little over a pound in one week. I had to go and buy her some size 12 month clothes today. She is growing so fast. I will probably need to ask her Dr. if we can cut back her calories.
Lots of love!!


4 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

It was so great talking to you today! I miss you guys so much, but it is good for all of us to be home. Have a good night, check our blog tomorrow...I am going to work on a post tonight, with photos.
Can't wait to hear back from you;)
Love to all,
Micah, Jason, Gracie, and Angel Gabi

Little Smiths said...

Hey- don't let that get out of hand- long story short one of our older home vents came in the other day and sheesh! She's HUGE! I miss you guys!

BeckyRN said...

Wow, being home must really agree with Miss Bella if she is gaining weight that fast! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well and you like your home health nurses! Just not as much as us right??!! haha Anyways, I miss you guys and continue to pray for you all the time!

Kim said...

I forgot to tell you how excitied to see her eating by mouth. She is getting bigger that is for sure! So I do think that she loves being home something I am sure glad of.

Talk to you soon,
Kim