Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Big Huge Thanks


Today thus far has been just another lazy Sunday. Isabella sat in her bumbo again today. Her and I snuggled in the rocking chair. She is taking a nap right now. I love taking pictures of her sleeping. She is even extra cute when she is asleep. She continues to do really great. I think Matt and I are going to come home tomorrow afternoon for a few days. They increased her Captopril today which is the medicine that helps lower her blood pressure. She is only on 6mg three times a day. She used to be on 10mg three times a day. I guess this is a good thing. I hung some toys up from her crib today. They hang down in front of her face. She has been looking at them a lot today. Thanks to my friend Ben for his blog on myspace. It was really sweet. Also a big thanks to Billy and Leslie Gray for setting up the poker run for Bella. You guys are awesome. I know everyone is working so hard for all of us. Doing fundraisers, praying, working on her myspace, ect. Matt and I want everyone to know how much we appreciate it and how much we love each and everyone of you. It is so wonderful to have so many loving people in our lives. We are very fortunate. Just wanted to let everyone know!!
Love
Matt, Meg and Bella

2 comments:

Angel Gabi's Daddy said...

Hey guys. Micah and I have been out of town...needed a little get away. It is so awesome to read so many good things about Bella. Maybe this week Micah and I can come up and meet you guys for dinner or something if you're game. I would love to see Bella but not sure how we would be coming back into CMH at this point. We'll talk soon.

BeckyRN said...

So I really think you need to blow up that picture up b/c it is so sweet. I would hang it up in my room! haha.