Proof that miracles happen

Monday, September 17, 2007

Sweet Potatoes for my Sweet Potatoe





Isabella ate by mouth today!!! For most it would be no big deal, but Bella has not had anything by mouth for months. So I decided today she was going to sit in her Bumbo chair and try some baby food. She loved it. She ate ten really good bites. Then she started spitting everywhere so we stopped. I was so proud of her!! She slept in our room again last night and she slept all night. So she has been up all day with only two naps. She got to go on another walk today. I think she is getting bigger by the day. She seems to be getting stronger. She can hold her head up in her Bumbo chair now. She has been playing more a little each day. I woke up this morning with her next to me and when I looked over, she was just laying there kicking her legs and smiling. It was so sweet. I miss getting to be with Bella like that, her being in my bed and just getting to be together as a family. It is almost like having a new baby at home. She has not been home all summer and now that she finally is, it is new but exciting for everyone. I am enjoying every minute of being a stay at home mom. I love getting to be here for my kids. It is something I have never had the pleasure of doing. I think it is suiting me well.


`Gotta go finish the girls' showers. Until Tomorrow

Also, people keep coming to me and telling me they know lots of people who are following the blog. I am curious to know who all is following. So, if you could leave a comment that would be great. It is great to know that so many people are praying for Bella!!


Megan, Matt, Bella, Abby and Madison


Sarah and Abby on the tramoline today.

Here is a video of Abby holding Isabella. Madison is also sitting on the couch asleep and about to fall over. I thought it was kind of cute!!

5 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

You know we are right here with you reading every entry. Everyday I get more and more excited for you guys. And thank you for sharing the video...Poor Madison just trying to catch some z's...she is soooooooo cute!
Love you all!!!
Micah, Jason, Gracie, and angel Gabi

Stephanie said...

That video is too cute... I just love those girls. I can't wait until Friday- maybe we can feed her while I'm there at "work". HAHA...Suckers.... I cant believe they pay me for that!

MargoRN said...

Hey guys! So I have been "posting" comments every few days on here and just realized none of them actually "posted". Hmmm. So, after a loong while, I figured out the problem---you must sign in. Duh. Anyway, I'm so glad to see you all are doing well at home. Sounds like Bella is already making so much progress! That's so good to see. She looks so cute and she DOES look bigger already :) I'm also glad she is getting her day/night schedule more normal so then she can have more fun with everyone during the day! The video you posted is so cute of Bella and then Madison falling asleep. You guys have a good rest of the week. I'm still praying for you guys. Give Bella some extra hugs and kisses from us CMH people, k?

:)
Margo

Kim said...

Megan,
Look at you, putting a video on your blog. I am so proud of you. We enjoyed it so much. We all love and adore you, Matt and of course Bella but have not really got to see your older girls it is so nice to see them!
Love you all,
Kim

LoriRN said...

I am behind on the posting but I keep with the blog! It is great to see Bella going out for a walk and getting to do such fun stuff. I wish we could have taken her out more in the PICU. We could have had little midnight strolls. :-) Hope all is well-
Lori PICU rn