Proof that miracles happen

Saturday, September 15, 2007

She is up to 15 lbs!!

Isabella is still doing great. We are working really hard to get her days and nights switched back around. If anyone has any good ideas please let me know. We miss everyone in KC. Matt said today, "I think Becky works tonight, lets drive to KC and see her." I tease now that I am a city girl because ever since we got home, my allergies have gone hay wire. I am miserable with itchy eyes and runny nose. So I am living off Benadryl these days. Well Bella weighs 7.1 kg now which is just a little over 15 lbs. Yeah!! She has outgrown all most everything she owns. I guess that means I need to go shopping!! I was looking at pictures today and I can't believe how sick she used to look compared to what she looks like now. It broke my heart to look back and she my baby girl look like that. Then I look at her now and know that she is a miracle of God. I am sharing two pictures with you today. One is about a month before she got her trach. The other is from yesterday. She is a complete different baby. See for yourself the miracle God has given us. This right here is what we have been praying for everyday. I can't stress enough how faith and believing is everything. I have never lost my faith and believing that Bella will get better and she will be used to show God's love!!





1 comment:

BeckyRN said...

Yes I do work tonight, and it is a good kind of weird not to see you guys here! But I wouldn't have minded a visit. haha. Sounds like she is doing great! I still pray for her everytime I think about her, which is quite often. Keep in touch, and I changed my mind you have to update everyday, because waiting 2 days killed me...haha. Just kidding. Love you and miss you guys. Give Bella kisses for me.