Proof that miracles happen

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Poker Run

The poker run was a big success. Thanks to Billy and Leslie Gray for putting it all together. Thank you to all who came out. Matt and I got to escape long enough to come and see the end when they did the raffle. It was nice to get out for a little while. We went to dinner with some family and then came right back home. We were only gone for three hours and I called two times to check on Bella!! She is doing great. It was amazing to see all of the people today. I did not know over half of the people at the poker run, but they still came out and showed their support. That is truely amazing that one little girl can touch so many!! So thanks again to everyone.
Lots of Love
Matt, Megan, Bella, Abby and Madison

1 comment:

Little Smiths said...

Dang, I keep trying to have an excuse to come see you and you keep having your events when I have to work!!! Sheesh! I miss you guys! Not sure if I'm here on the 3rd or not, but if so I expect to see your smiling faces :)