Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We Are Home!!




We made it home at 2:30 this afternoon. Isabella did great on the trip. She slept the whole way!! She has been up most of the evening. She is really interested in her big sisters. She seems to be doing just great. It was hard to say good-bye today but it was nice to be home. She looks so good. My mom and dad were shocked at how big she is. We got on the floor on a big fluffy blanket and played. She just looked around. I also got lots of smiles from her. She didn't seemed freaked out by her new surroundings at all. Her sisters and cousins in the picture above with Bella shortly after getting home. Then there is her aunt Erin holding her this evening. So far so good. Keep praying that it all goes well!!!
Lots of Love

5 comments:

BeckyRN said...

I won't lie, I've been waiting for this post all day! Glad to hear you made it home safely and all went well. I will keep praying for you guys, that she has a nice long stay at home!

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

We are soooooo happy you guys made it home safe. I talked to Melissa, our social worker, and she let me know you guys had left...I was so excited. I definitely want to call you, but I am gonna wait a few days so you can just enjoy being at home. If you need anything though, let us know! Lots and lots of prayers coming your way!
Love you, miss you!
Sweet Dreams!!!
Micah, Jason, Gracie, and our angel, Gabi

TrishaRN said...

I am so glad you guys made it home. Hope all is going well. I have been thinking about you guys. Bella will be home for a long time this time around. Where she should be. Take care!

Mary H. said...

Congraulations! I was so glad NOT to see Bella when I got to work last night. It's good to know she's doing so well. Keep us updated with photos! The PICU loves you all!

Unknown said...

What a blessing.
Hold onto this moment!
Cherish every minute.
Keeping you in our thoughts & prayers!

Ricki
Family Nursing I & II
Labette Community College