Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Little Cookie Monsters

Today, I had the brilliant idea to decorate cookies with the kids! I don't know what I was thinking. I got up and started making sugar cookie dough at 9:00 a.m. Then I made icing in 6 different colors. Then I rolled out the cookies and made ghosts, pumpkins and cats. So finally at 1:00 p.m. I was ready to decorate cookies. Madison, Abby, my niece Sarah, my friend Heather and her son Gavyn enjoyed an afternoon of decorating and eating cookies. Madison went crazy with the sprinkles. She had them all over the place. I think they all thought that the more frosting they used the better. I sent them all out afterwards to the trampoline to jump it off. They were completely loaded with sugar!! Again, what was I thinking!!



















Had to add a picture of Bella!! She has had a good day. She slept until 6:30 this a.m. I think she is finally getting the hang of days and nights. Bella however did not get to eat any sugar cookies. She was instead taking a nap during that time.


2 comments:

Sarah Freund said...

I'm sure it was a mess, but I bet the kids *LOVED* it and had a great time, I just don't know where you got the energy for it?!

I loved the pics of Bella in her dress. :) She definitely fills it out now! I love seeing her in her stroller/pink seat too! Make sure you tell her to think of me whenever you put her in it and give her a kiss from me.

Tell Abby and Madison I miss seeing them too. Madison eaten anything interesting lately? Tell her snails are a delicacy in some countries. :)

Lots of love,
Sarah

Kim said...

You go girl! What kind of energy pills are you taking and will you share?

It gives me the guts to try. I will let you know how it goes. It looks like fun.

Give her lots of kisses and hugs,
Love,
Kim