Proof that miracles happen

Monday, September 24, 2007

9 months old


PICTURES OF BELLA OVER THE LAST MONTH. ISN'T SHE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY??
Yesterday Isabella turned 9 months old and tomorrow, her daddy turns 29. Today Isabella weighed in at 16 lbs and she was 26 inches long. Thank you Ray and Sharon for all of the wonderful new outfits for Bella. I will have to take her picture of her in all of them and post them on the blog. And Ray I want you to know that Abby now refers to you as "uncle Ray" The girls just love you guys.
Well, Matt and I are excited about going to KC next Wednesday. Believe it or not we miss it. Not that we miss being in the hospital, just being in KC.
I know I just can't say it enough on how much we want to thank everyone for everything they have done for us. The out poor of love and support we have received is unreal. I feel blessed to have so many special people in our lives. The prayers are wonderful and I know they are working because Bella is getting better everyday. She has been home for almost two weeks!! That is amazing.
I would like to announce that on October 6th at 5:30 p.m. at the Oswego Community Center, so ladies that I worked with are putting together a Gospel sing. They are having a silent auction as well. It will all be for funds for Bella.
Right now so many people are helping us and Bella. Matt and I have been talking about hopefully being able to turn this around someday and help other people as we have been helped. We would like to eventually help other families with Congenital Heart Defects. We want to do this because if it wasn't for the out poor of love we would have never made it. We were both unable to really work over the last several months because of having to be in KC with Bella. I know there are so many other families that face issues like that also. Mom and I along with some other ladies have already started making little blankets for the CHD kids at Mercy for when they have surgery. I am hoping to be able to take the first load of blankets to CMH with us on October 3rd for Bella's appt.
If you could, please link to Gifts of Gabi's Grace under Bella's links. Micah and Jason are also doing so many wonderful things for people in memory and honor of Gabi. They have a foundation and are creating a new website for the foundation. What they are doing is amazing. They are a wonderful family and we pray for their strength everyday!!
We love you all
Matt, Megan, Bella, Abby and Madison

3 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Happy 9 months sweet Bella! We are really looking forward to your KC visit, can't wait to see you. I think it is wonderful you are making blankets for CHD. Funny, I was just on the site today and wished I could sew so that I could help and provide blankets in Gabi's memory. Who knows I find myself doing all sort of things these days maybe I will try something new! I thank the good Lord everyday that he is taking care of Bella. She is onto something, I am just so prond of the 2 of you for staying so strong. I know how easily things can wear on you, but you two have so much to do with her strength... keep it up and trust in the Lord always! We continue to keep you all in our prayers. Megan, I am still waiting???
Love you, miss you
Micah, Jason, Gracie, Angel Gabi, and baby:)

BeckyRN said...

She is beautiful! I have her picture up on my wall along with pictures of friends and family, and look at it every day. I thought of you guys yesterday when I was writing down the date at work, b/c I realized she was 9 months old. Tell Matt Happy birthday for me! Hugs and kisses for Bella. Miss you guys.

Mary said...

Megan she is getting more beautiful by the day. Erin brings in pictures for all of us to see and it is great. Happy birthday Matt. You guys are really doing a great job and if there is anything at all I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Mary