Proof that miracles happen

Friday, February 22, 2008

Day One Post Op

Isabella is doing super!! She is off all drips except for the Nipride and Nitro. And after she wakes up, they will take her off those. The Dr. just wants to make sure her blood pressure will stay up when she wakes up. She usually has a little trouble coming off Milrinone, but not this time!! Also they said she would be back on her vent over the next day or so. They just need to get more fluid off her lungs. So things are moving right along. She has been opening her eyes this morning and looking around. She is smacking her lips like she is just starving to death. She looks awesome. I am so thrilled with her progress thus far. She is such an amazing girl with such a fight in her. I am soooooo proud to call her my daughter. She is a true testament of the Lords never ending grace. She is a Miracle.
Another Miracle, is little Ava down the hall. She is fighting with all her might and doing really well. She keeps getting better everyday. So thank you for all of your prayers. They are working for both Ava and Bella. I will post some pictures later this afternoon.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a miralce Megan. Call if you guys need anything...Grace had ANOTHER snow day so if the girls want to come play just give us a ring. Love you guys and always praying.

The Bryant Family said...

AWESOME!!! Even if I dont post daily I am checking in on you all. I am so glad all is going great...Karen

Unknown said...

BOY THATS GOOD NEWS, JUST WHAT WE WANTED TO HEAR!!!GIVE HER HUGS AND KISSES FROM US. HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE?WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. LOVE MOM

Anonymous said...

I so wish we could've been there with you. I'm home, my third sick day in a row. I'm able to stand upright for a few minutes at a time today :) I sure would have rather been there with you guys. I miss my bellyboo and I am sending out all the prayers I can.
Give her huge kisses from me. Now she just needs to recover and come home to me!
Love you guys :) Stay strong!
Bella gets her strength from you guys, don't forget that.
Aunt Stephanie

The Diva said...

That's great you guys!

Just Do It Posterchild said...

God is good!!!!!! Thinking of you!! Thank you so much for keeping up the posts!!

Sending lots of love and prayers your way!!

The Goodnight's

Sherry said...

I can't express how awesome that is. She is a precious little miracle and is a blessing to all. She is definitely a fighter. As always you all are in my prayers. Love ya

Anonymous said...

We're so thankful Bella is making such good progress!! Praise the Lord for all His help!!

God bless and strengthen Megan and Matt, too!!

Love, Aunt Judy

The Diva said...

I sent you a message on Myspace that I need you to respond to before tomorrow night. I know... like you don't have enough going on right now, right? It's good reason though. Thank you!

adrianna york said...

That is such wonderful news to hear that Isabella is doing great and the same for little Ava. Well God blessed you both. I will keep parying for you Isabella and little Ava.Love you both from Adrianna and her mommy Kim

Anonymous said...

Matt and Megan and the girls,
I am glad Isabella is doing do well. Shes got them strong Gudde jeans. She's a fighter. I hope the other two girls are also doing well. It was nice to see a pic with you all smiling. Please give her kisses and we will see you Easter. The English Clan

Anonymous said...

Praise GOD from whom all blessings flow!!! We continue to pray and fast as Jesus said. WE Love you all!!! Dad G