Proof that miracles happen

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Prayers for Bella

Okay Bella is doing really crappy today. She is congested like crazy. Her sats are horrible and she is just really sleepy and not feeling well. I called CMH and they want to see her today. They told us to pack a bag just in case they keep us. Which it sounded very likely. So please pray. I think we are looking at possible pneumonia. So we may be in KC for awhile. I will post later. We are taking the lap top so we should be able to keep everyone posted.
Love to all
Megan

4 comments:

The Bryant Family said...

it is going around..you are in my thoughs and prayers. Tucker was in this past weekend, RSV.Luckily we were not admitted.

adrianna york said...

Isabella you are in my thoughts and prayers. I know what you are going thew my little girl Adrianna has been sick with RSV and Bronchitis I am glad that we did not have to stay in the hospital. Well you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you all from Adrianna and her mommy Kim

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Megan, first of all I want to thank you again for all the request for prayers. You were right on the button when you said that it helps just letting someone know that they are thinking and praying. I want you to know that Bella and your family is always in my prayers. I hope that she starts feeling better soon and that you do not need to be in KC long. Do you know if you will be staying at the RMH? If so, we are at the longfellow house and would love to meet you, in person. Take care and give Bella hugs. Love, Amy

BeckyRN said...

ok first of all i'll be praying, but if she is there, please let me know. I have all week off, so I won't be working to find out, but if you are unfortunately in the unit, I want to come visit. i hope you are back home, and they just gave you something to give her, but let me know!!!