Proof that miracles happen

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Welcome Ava!!

On Friday evening, our blog friend Amy gave birth to little Ava Rae. Some of you may know the Boekmans' story, if not here is a very short little overview. Amy and Nate have one little boy named Kaden. He was born with a hole in his diaghram and he is on the ventilator at home like Bella. Now they have Ava. She has Turners Syndrome and Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. (Amy let me know if that info is not correct.) Anyways she will undergo open heart sometime next week. She is doing really well and is at Childrens Mercy. We are so thankful that Ava has arrived safely. So please stop by their blog and wish them well and send some prayers their way. To see this amazing family just use this link http://kadenboeckman.blogspot.com/

In other news, Isabella is doing great. She is feeling well and it is suppose to be nice tomorrow, so we are debating about taking her to Matt's sisters for the super bowl. As of right now, it looks like we are going to go. That also depends on how I am feeling.
So I think that is it for now. I am going to try to post some pictures later today.

2 comments:

adrianna york said...

Good luck I wish you the best of luck without a night nurse if you need anything just let me know. Well I just wanted to say hi to you Isabella and your family.
From Adrianna and her mommy Kim

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Thank you so much for the prayers. I hope that you start feeling better after surgery. Just remember to take care of yourself and get lots of rest. I am glad to hear Isabella is doing well. Take care and thanks again. Thinking and praying for you always, Amy