Proof that miracles happen

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wow, another post already!!

They are in and he is working on getting the aneurysm out. Everything looks good. The ARNP said she is doing great and (knock on wood) she said she did not think she would have problem coming off bypass. She said she thinks it will take another couple of hours before she is out of surgery. The nerves are starting to settle just a little bit. I keep telling the ARNP that she needs to come in smiling everytime for an update so she doesn't freak me out!! Continue to pray.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jesus!!!

The Diva said...

I've got this page up permanently today, and checking it every few minutes for new posts. Keep them coming! We like the good ones!!!

McDowell Family said...

You guys don't know me but I know Becky, one of Bella's nurses. She gave me your blog address on Tuesday. Your entire family has been on my heart a lot the past few days. We have been praying for you all, especially sweet Bella. We will continue to pray for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

I'm Shelley's sister and I've been watching Bella's progress for a while now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family today. Hang in there! Amy Warg