Proof that miracles happen

Friday, February 29, 2008

No earlier than Monday

We will not be going home over the weekend for sure now. Isabella still has some fluid on her lungs from surgery. They increased her vent settings some today. It has really helped her. I think they just pushed her a little too hard. But she is doing great. Breathing a little too fast but doing okay. The girls are coming up this weekend. I think we are going to go over to crown center for awhile tomorrow. It is suppose to be nice so I think it will be a good day for an outing. So the plan is Monday. But it will only be Monday if she gets her breathing under control over the weekend. I don't really have too much more to report. Thank you all for your continued support and prayers.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Just checking in. Things still sound great. Enjoy the beautiful weather tomorrow--I do believe the gray, dead days are coming to a close!

adrianna york said...

I am glad that she is doing good I hope the weekend gose good for you and the girls they will enjoy it. Well I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I will continue parying for her and little Ava.
Love you both from Adrianna and her mommy Kim

BeckyRN said...

Megan, I apparently lied to you, as I do not work tonight (saturday). I thought I did, but I'm wrong. I do work tuesday, wednesday and thursday. but you may be gone by then. I may see if i can stop by sunday during the day sometime. love you guys and i hope you get to go home monday. sorry again that i didn't get to chat tonight. can't have 2 great nights in a row...it was payback for having her all to myself the night before.