Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Still on for tomorrow morning

Once we cooled the room off, and did a little dose of tylenol, Isabella's fever broke and she has not had one since. They started a new antibotic for just in case purposes. This way if she does have a bug, she is covered for going to the OR. So unless she spikes a temp or something else grows out that we did not already know about and that is not being covered by antibotics, we are going to the OR in the a.m. They will be by to get her at 7:00 a.m. Matt and I will get to walk down with her and then it will be good-bye for now. Last time I collapsed when I let her go. I hope tomorrow I have more strength. I am nervous and anxious. I want her to feel better, but it just stinks that she has to have open heart. If for some reason they do not do the surgery tomorrow, we will not know until right before time. I will try to keep everyone updated as we get updated tomorrow. This will be a very hard day for Matt and I. It is emotional and scary. So please not only pray for her successful surgery and quick recovery but if you could say a prayer for our strength. I think we will need it tomorrow. I feel good about this surgery. The girls made it in with my parents and sister. I was so glad to get to see them. I miss my babies so much!! They are at the house now playing with Daddy. Nana and I are sitting watch in Bella's room. When he gets back to the hospital, I will have to have him upload more pics from my camera. I will try to post some later.
Love to All
Megan

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're always anxious to read your post. Thanks for leaving more info. So glad her fever is better!
And I appreciated hearing your folks and Erin arrived safely. I know it thrilled you to hug those precious girls!

You're all on our hearts and minds, lifting you all to the Father in Heaven!

Love, Aunt Judy

BeckyRN said...

Lots of prayers tonight and in the morning. Love you guys.

Angela said...

Just stopping by to tell you we're thinking of you and that I offered Mass for your peace today.

I love you all!
Angela

Anonymous said...

Keeping you all in my prayers tonight and especially on Monday.

Amy Flege said...

I will be thinking of you all day and praying.... Isabella is a fighter and will fine..
hugs to her and your family!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Megan, first of all it was so nice to finally meet you yesterday and of course Miss Bella. She is absolutely gorgeous, a doll. I want you to know that you guys will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow, as you always are. I hope and pray things go well and that Bella will recovery quickly and without pain. Love, Amy

Anonymous said...

You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. We hope for a quick and painless recovery for Bella. Love You guys.

Billy & Lesle

Anonymous said...

Matt,Megan, Catherine,& Nate..and Family.
We all PRAYED for you all today at Church this morning and tonight. Bella is a strong babygirl... The Lord will help her once again climb this mountain. Our hearts and prayers are always with you. Ray and I will go to our knees at 7:00 a.m tomorrow for Bella and you all....Be strong as we know you all are, he will help you up this mountain too.
Keep strong, Give it all to him!
WE love you all.... Tell Mom to call us.
God's Blessings!
Love, Ray and Sharon

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Sending lots of love and prayers tonight as you prepare for your big morning! Bella is an incredible little figther and she will be in Gods hands...in other words, she will be just fine:)

As for you and Matt, it is times like these that we feel as if we have no strength left, but somehow all is takes is looking into the eyes of our children and all of our strength is restored. Tomorrow morning will be tough, but you are not saying good bye, you will just be separated for a while and she will be on her way to being better. I cannot wait to give you huge hugs on friday! Please please keep us posted! Hey email me the phone number to her room...if you want. I know you will be busy tomorrow, but if you need to call at all I will be available all day.

Love and prayers!
Sweet Dreams Miss Bella:)
xoxo

So glad you got to see the girls this weekend!

Laurie said...

Praying for your precious Isabella! and for strength for her precious parents!