Proof that miracles happen

Friday, February 15, 2008

Surgery Monday

So we are not currently in the OR!! We are going in on Monday. As far as what time, I don't know. And I am not sure if Monday is a complete for sure. Right now the PICU is FULL. I mean no beds are open. So I guess when this happens, they have to put off some open hearts because of lack of space. Well in Isabella's case, she is already taking up bed, so she should get done. Plus, HELLO, this needs taken care of ASAP. I think cardiology would have liked it done today, but her surgeon thought it was best to wait until Monday. I trust our surgeon very much. He is one of the very best in the entire country. So I feel confident that if he says it is best to wait then it is best to wait. So as long as she is sleeping, she does really well. It is when she is awake that she starts coughing and coughing like crazy.
Abby and Madison are coming up on Sunday. I can't wait. I miss them soooooo much. It hurts so bad to be away from them.
Again thank you for your continued prayers.

3 comments:

The Bryant Family said...

we will keep you in our thoughts. thanks for the update. you are in the best hands with Obrien- he was our surgeon as well. He is the best!!! Frustrating I know but hang in there.

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Keep hanging on, you are doing great! I cannot wait to see you all next weekend. It is killing me I can't be there for you right now. But know not a second goes by I don't think about you and Bella Boo. Love you, miss you...
Lots of prayers are coming your way:)

nic_d said...

Catherine has been keeping me updated. Isabella and your entire family are in my prayers.