Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Getting nervous

All of our family made it in today. We had our very special chaplain Janie come in this evening for a very special prayer. All of our family gathered around bedside and first my dad said prayer and then Janie. It was nice and comforting. I am going to stay the night in the PICU with Bella. I plan to have cuddle time and to give her lots of kisses and loving. I don't think anything will hold us back from going to the OR tomorrow. All of her labs look great. She was a little low on some electrolytes from the amount of lasix she gets. I think that may be a possible reason for the temp last night. So far so good, no more temps!!! She has started smiling again this evening. My mom brought her cow bell. With one ring of the bell, she was grinning from ear to ear. She looks and acts better now than she has in days. I will be taking my lap top to the surgery waiting with us tomorrow. I will try to keep everyone as posted as possible. I know everyone will be checking like crazy. We will be in surgery waiting on the first floor just past the gift shop if anyone wants to come by. Again I can't thank everyone enough for all of the prayers. They will be by to get her at 7:00 a.m. Ohhh my heart is breaking!!!! I just want to by pass tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan remember that we are all here for you guys. If need to fall we will catch you but more importantly He is here to catch you. Trust in the Lord and hang on to what He has told you. I will be saying special prayers for you all in the morning and hopefullly will see you soon after. Love you...get a little bit of rest. :-)

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Get some rest...Love on that little angel!

Remember have faith in our Lord he will take good care of her!
I will also be sure to send Gabi your way during surgery...she loves your Bella and she will hold her hand!

Love you!!!

I figured I'd check one more time for an update, glad I did:)

adrianna york said...

Megan everything will work out just let God do his work and I will be praying for her and for you. You know what they tell me God works in mysterous ways and he will keep Isbella safe in his hands.
I love you both and will talk to you soon from Adrianna and her mommy Kim

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Thanks for visiting by blog recently. I visit yours often, but tend to lurk more than anything. We are thinking of Bella. The surgery will go great and make her feel so much better.
My daughters name is the same, only spelled differently. Izabel Grace, we call her Izzy most of the time.

Anonymous said...

I'll sing you a song:
"Jesus is the One, yes He's the only One.
Let Him have His way until the day is done.
When He speaks you know, all fears will have to go...
Just because He loves you so!"

I was thrilled to hear of your family time around Isabella's bed lastnight. I would have loved to hear your Dad's prayer. God flows through him in such beautiful, marvelous ways. (Nate gets my top vote every time!)

We're lifting Isabella and every one of you to our Lord! HE LOVES YOU!

Aunt Judy & Uncle Paul