Proof that miracles happen

Monday, February 11, 2008

Prayers for Ava

Okay we need some serious praying. Micah has receieved a text from Amy that indicates little Ava has made it through surgery. However, they are putting her on ecmo. I know most of you don't know what ecmo is, but it is a heart lung machine that does the work for the body. It is really common for premies who have underdeveloped lungs to go on ecmo. However, they are using it more for other reasons. I hate it say it but ecmo is really really scary buisness. I know it is something Matt and I were fearful of all of our months in the PICU. You hate for anyone to ever mention "ecmo" So this is why Ava really needs your prayers. As we have seen with Isabella and with Amy and Nate's little guy Kaden, God does perform miracles. So Lord we are asking you for miracles for Ava. And Lord we are asking you to give Amy and Nate the strength they need to be there for Ava.
Please stop by http://kadenboeckman.blogspot.com/ to let them know you are praying and thinking of them.
I know Matt and I got alot of strength from the numerous people who just said "we are praying" or "you are in our thoughts and prayers" Trust me it helps!!
Thanks
And Amy and Nate, Matt and I are praying!!

1 comment:

adrianna york said...

Ava you are in my thoughts and prayers I am so sorry that you are not feeling very good. If you need anything just let me know. Hope that you get to feeling better.
From Adrianna and her mommy Kim