Proof that miracles happen

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Survived!!



When I came home Tuesaday after surgery, this is what they had done to my sweet little baby!!







Bella in her new footie pajamas. Aunt Stephanie altered them so they would work with her G-tube.








Well I survived surgery on Tuesday. I was not expecting it to lay me up for this long. I have been completely miserable for the last few days. I am just now able to feel comfortable enough to sit at the computer. Bella is probably thinking, gosh mom you big baby, all you had was your gallbladder out, I had open heart!!!
The worst part, is that I can't pick up Bella. She is over my weight limit. Thanks for all over your prayers. I actually did not have any stones in my gallbladder. My gallbladder just stopped working.
Please keep prayers up for little Ava. She is having open heart surgery on Monday. She continues to do well and Amy and Nate are still getting to hold her and snuggle her!!

6 comments:

BeckyRN said...

Look at that chunk! She is huge! How much does she weigh/and how long is she now? She looks so big, and all that hair! I can't believe how much she changes in 2 months. The smiles couldn't be any sweeter either. I'm glad everything went well for you as well. Remember to take it easy and not over do yourself. Love you guys! Give Bella kisses for me.

Angela said...

Beautiful orange hair! Someone has a unique sense of style!

We've been praying for you here. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better & back to blogging.

Love you!
Angela

adrianna york said...

Isabella you are looking so sweet I am glad that you are getting along so great. I am glad that you are doing good Megan I wish you the best of luck has you heal. I will keep you all in my thoughts and paryers and little Ava is in my thoughts and paryers too.
From Adrianna and her mommy Kim

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Glad to hear you survived, sorry you experienced such pain.

Let me comment now on the orange hair...hhhmmmmmm!?! She is still as beautiful and chunky as ever, but I think she is definitely more of a girl for pastels!

Continue to get as much rest as you can, tell Matt he has to suck it up just a little longer...you need a full recovery! Sorry Matt:)

We love you guys...miss you tons!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I am glad that surgery went well and that you are feeling better. Bella looks like she is digging the hair...look at the beautiful smile. Thank you so much for continuing to keep Ava in your prayers and for the request. I hope that you get to hold your little Bella soon. Take care of yourself. Love, Amy

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.